Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I'm still here!

Well I hope at least one reader out there has been wondering where I've been. It has seriously been since Thanksgiving that I have posted. Oh My!!! And the reason why I have been in hiding is right there in my last post. That pregnancy kicked my bootay! My OB explained all the complications as being from having 3 previous C-sections and being left with lots of scar tissue that doesn't quite stretch liked we'd want. So, I focused on trying to keep up with my sweet Nolan and trying to be as comfortable as I could be until.... Sadie came!!! We now have a beautiful baby girl. She came 3 weeks early and was the tiniest baby I've had or even held. And we had some troubles with weight gain, the poor girl spent about 3 weeks only weighing 5 lbs. Yikes!!! So, I kept my focus on my family working hard to get Sadie chubby and helping Nolan not to feel left out while trying to keep up with pre-teen Lissy and almost ready to drive Jackson. Whew!
Now Sadie is 3 months old and getting chubby as in too many chins to count. Nolan is 2 years old and lots of fun. Lissy and Jackson are back in school. I've done a few projects that I hope to share soon. Not sure when I will be a good blogger and post regularly but I really must put my family first. I'll leave you with some photos that my dear friend took of Sadie.
Thanks for stopping by At Home with Sweet T -Tracy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment